Saturday, 22 September 2012

Featuring....

Hi everyone,

Jenn over at Just add Water Silly was telling me about this great new magazine called,

'FEATURING'



I haven't personally checked out the magazine myself
but it sure does sound good.

In Jenn's own words -

It's finally available!! We've been waiting for the second issue of FEATURING to go to the printers so the we, the editors, could sing it's praises and rejoice in a spectacular and exciting new magazine once again available to buy.

Once again, FEATURING is a highly readable, colorful and interesting spread. Of course, we have our regular sections, "In The Spotlight" where we highlight one inspiring artist, this issue we turn the spotlight on Michelle Reuss and "Into The Studio" where we explore an artist's place of work. This time the artist's space we invade is Jennifer Beinhacker's. (I wrote this article!) We also have a "Featured Blogger", Tammy Garcia of Daisy Yellow and don't forget our "Theme Gallery" where we publish art from our readers, this issue's theme way The Road Ahead. There's a huge selection of other interesting articles on Zentangling, photography, Twitter & henna art, with lots more to keep you reading.

For a sneak peak inside 'Featuring', click HERE.
For the entire line up of articles, click HERE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I'm all aches and pains this weekend.
Went for a slip-slide on the tiles the other day and
my right hip took the brunt of the fall which caused
my back injury to flare up.
My hands are still very painful due to arthritis and
carpal tunnel syndrome but that's a daily given of late.
Needless to say, I'm resting up today (Saturday).

Have a wonderful weekend !

~ Love, light and peace ~

14 comments:

  1. ooh take care Serena! hope those aches dont last too long. I hurt my back last week, and with rest its a bit better, but still not back to normal either! mines from old age I think ...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, my osteoarthritis doesn't help. I hope your back pain clears up soon too. xo

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your fall, Serena! Sorry it messed with your back again....dang. Please do rest up and heal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been resting as best I can...heat packs are a help too, thank goodness. :)

      Delete
  3. Since I recently took a tumble I can say with experience give yourself time to heal. Falling on tiles is just about as bad as me falling on concrete. It's not fun! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not fun for either of us, Janet. You feel better soon too ~ xo

      Delete
  4. Oh no!! So sorry you took a tumble! That back pain is the pits!! Take it easy and rest up. Sending healing energy, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my own silly fault for spilling a little soapy water on the floors. Lesson learned. xo

      Delete
  5. So sorry about the fall. :( Feel better, Serena! xoxox Hope you have time to rest and heal up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info about Featuring! I will check it out! I am sosirty that you gmhzvr such s fall!! Take are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fran...I think aches and pains are going to be a part of my daily life but, of course, unexpected falls certainly don't help. lol

      Delete
  7. Hope you are feeling better. I have been going to a Chiropractor lately for an old fall I had years ago that is coming to attack me with a vengeance now. But he seems to be helping so Hope you didnt do to much damage. I fell on Cement hard. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I loved that movie about the Canada Geese..Fly away home. I think of it every time I hear the geese flying over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm doing a little better pain-wise with my back, thanks. OUCH on falling on cement...that would have been similar to me hitting the tiles. Glad you liked that movie too. I loved the song by Mary Chapin Carpenter - 10000 Miles....it was so fitting for the movie.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...