Sunday 14 October 2012

Day 14 - Putting my feet up - Blogtoberfest

It was another crazy, busy day.
Beau called around to pick up the rest of his things.
I was grateful that Beau and his friend, Steven,
took some things to the local dump/tip for me.

Brad and I also reformatted Beau's computer
before he picks it up later tonight.
That took a good couple of hours with
reinstalling Windows and other programs too.

Reece, son no. 3, also visited too
as I helped him set up a blog.

Before we knew it,
the day had flown by.
It was 7:30 pm and I still hadn't sketched!!
I grabbed my sketchbook 
and quickly sketched my feet as 
I'm definitely looking forward to putting them up
for the rest of the night.

I can't believe how fast the weekend
has flown by.

#14 of 75 pen/ink sketches

My feet!

Pencil-free sketch in A6 pocket Moleskine sketchbook
using PITT Millennium and Micron pens.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

~ Love, light and peace ~

10 comments:

  1. Hey...your feet look great...just like mine. Tee hee. You'll find I LOVE to take photos of my feet, socks or no socks. LOL

    Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexandra. I'll have to keep checking out your blog to catch some foot action...hehehe

      Delete
  2. You spent most of the day dealing with computers. Been a very busy weekend for you. That's deserving of putting your feet up. Nice sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita. Yes, I felt so tired and drained by the end of the weekend. xo

      Delete
  3. Great drawing Serina! You had a busy weekend but you still took some time out to make a journal entry. Feet are so absolutely available to be sketched aren't they? :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they sure are, Monica....thanks for your nice comment ~ xo

      Delete