Monday 12 May 2014

Mother's Day flowers and some muscle

I hope all you lovely Mums out there had a beautiful Mother's Day!

I had my Mum and Dad over here for lunch and 
my four sons, Bradley, Beau, Reece, and Aaron were here too. 
Alex took Michelle (daughter) and the girls up to Toowoomba for her special day 
and then they visited here for a little while when they came back. 
I had a great day!

I was spoiled by my kids and here are
some photos of my flowers from Michelle and Alex.






Of course, with Reece (#3 son) being a personal trainer,
he never misses an opportunity to flex those muscles
and managed to coax me in on the act.
I only pretended to flex though as I didn't want to show him up. hehehe

10 comments:

  1. Lovely yellow flowers, lots of muscle but bet you have more it's like mine very shy.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merle. Yep, I didn't want to show off. (wink, wink) lol

      Delete
  2. Your Mothers Day sounded wonderful!!!!! i need Reece over here to get me in shape!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a lovely Mother's Day, Julie. I hope you did too. LOL re. Reece....I think he needs to get me into shape too. :)

      Delete
  3. gorgeous flowers, glad you had such a lovely mothers day Serena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krissie. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day too. xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Sounds like you had an amazing Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses! Love the muscle shot. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day, Serena! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita. They were beautiful flowers and the lilies have now opened up....might get a few shots of those too. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. xo

      Delete