Thursday 12 April 2018

Scribble Picnic - Pyjamas

Hi everyone,

This weeks prompt for Scribble Picnic is PYJAMAS.

I knew I wanted to do a little animal character and, as I love pigs, this little guy won out. He is not only super excited to be wearing his new pyjamas to bed but also because his Mum made a matching pair for his little teddy friend.

This is where I'm at for now — just a quick pencil sketch from imagination. It may change when it get to the ink and watercolour part but stay tuned to see the end result.


To see what my fellow scribblers are up to for this weeks picnic, click HERE.
To find out how to join in on the weekly fun, click HERE.
Next week's prompt is QUILT/S but as Michael is going away for a week or so, it has been postponed to the 25th.  See you then.

21 comments:

  1. You come up with all these ideas! Cute! I hope you show us this when it is done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! I've had a bit of a set-back this past week with yet another medical issue...will get the test results on Thursday.

      Delete
  2. very cute :D pigs are great animals, so misunderstood tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. Yes they are very misunderstood. Pigs are very clever animals and have the intelligence of a five year old child...they are more clever than dogs, in fact. While they love to dig up soil looking for tasty morsels, they are actually quite clean animals given the right conditions too. It saddens me that people eat them.

      Delete
  3. How cute....Pigs in pajamas is better than pigs in a blanket..haha. So adorable. Oink, Oink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wanda! Definitely better than 'pigs in a blanket'. :)

      Delete
  4. I love that! It's really cute! :) Makes me want to make matching pj's for me and my dogs lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is pretty darn cute as is ... maybe it doesn't need more. Such fun you have ... I bet your are a hoot to spend time with :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha, your pig in pajamas is so cute. Especially with that little look-a-like. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! I'm looking forward to finishing him. :)

      Delete
  7. Everybody loves a teddy bear, even the piggy! Love that they have matching pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scribble reminded me of the three little pigs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if the image in my mind possibly originated from the three little piggies as I may have remembered them in stories?

      Delete
  9. This is a very cute scribble. Look forward to a final sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it's absolutely adorable, Serena. I love the way you draw. Can't wait to see it coloured in one day perhaps. A super darling interpretation. Thank you.

    So, did your mother ever make pjs for your toys? I have to say mine def did not. Haha.

    ReplyDelete