Thursday 20 September 2018

Scribble Picnic - Explore

Hello dear friends!

The theme for this week is EXPLORE/EXPLORATION.

I really lived up to the Scribble Picnic title this week as all I have so far is a SCRIBBLE! haha My main problem was that I was overwhelmed with so many different ideas in my mind that I had trouble settling on one. I ended up going with a teddybear pilot ready to explore the skies in his plane — scribbled last night just before lights out.

Here is my very, VERY rough pencil scribble for now. I may make some minor changes as I go along.


To check out what my fellow Picnickers have done for this week, click HERE.

I will either add more pics to this post later today or I will show you all the end result next week. I have a busy day ahead with doggy-sitting among other things.

I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful week!

9 comments:

  1. This is the best way to explore, very nice so far Serena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your scribble promises to be very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You got something down anyways, right? That's a win in my book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Teddy Pilot Serena :)) He's adorable and looks ready to explore for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My main problem was that I was overwhelmed with so many different ideas in my mind that I had trouble settling on one"
    - Well, that's a great problem to have, Serena! I'm looking forward to seeing this completed. Perhaps you can tie it into one of our future prompts? I'm sure you can.

    I've responded to your blog comments on my end. Thank you so much and for now we are going to go fortnightly...as explained on post I just put up there. Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bear and love the of bear’s adventure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serena,

    Amazing job! I think your rough sketch is wonderful. I can tell you're a skilled artist. Me...not so much. lol I'm definitely a novice at best. Anyhow, I'm hoping to join the picnic at some point in the not very distant future. I'm just trying to get a grasp on things after my summer long hiatus. Havea joyful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've flown in very small planes (in Africa) but never a bi-wing - would love to take off in your version with a silk scarf flapping and an unobstructed view below - kinda like the gals in those fabulous movies 'Out Of Africa' and 'The English Patient.'

    Thanks for all your recent kind comments Serena. I've been traveling a lot within US and Canada this summer - ready now to stay home and get projects done - next trip will be at Thanksgiving!

    Happy weekend - Mary

    ReplyDelete