Plumbing problems are all fixed now. It turned out not to be a broken pipe but rather, a blocked one so it was an easier fix....YES! The plumbers said that a lot of rubbish ends up down the pipes from tilers and other workmen and it can sometimes build up to a solid block so, when we moved in, it brought the problem to the fore. Also, nearly all new homes have water suppressors installed which cut down the water pressure in an effort to conserve more water. That didn't help the problem either. I'm just happy things are back to normal again. We're lovin' the new house and haven't even missed the old place.
I unpacked and set up my art studio in the garage over the past couple of days. I'm RAPT!!! I have so much more room now as I made sure that my studio was the priority here, unlike the last house, where my studio gradually squeezed its way into a little corner of an already full garage. So, here are pics of how it looks so far ~