i think this pic was taken in one of our southern states as, up here in queensland, we really don't see the obvious seasonal changes at all.
it's been another hectic week for me so, again, i found myself with very little time at the computer. michelle, my daughter, stayed over for a couple of days too which was lovely as always. then, today, my mum and dad visited for lunch and a fun afternoon of playing cards and general family chit-chat.
- a beautiful fine day
- quality time spent with my family
- yummy food and sated appetites - mum brought a salmon loaf and a veggie loaf while i did the garlic cream potatoes, sweet potato, pumpkin and brussels sprouts
- music - brad was in charge of the music playlist and it went down very well. I've always loved background music as I think it helps set a relaxed and happy mood
- the dishwasher - what a blessing! to think, at one point, i never wanted a dishwasher....what was i thinking??!!!
- the nana nap i had late afternoon
- my nice, cosy bed where i'll be headed to shortly