Thursday 19 July 2018

Scribble Picnic - Hot Dog

This week, the prompt for Scribble Picnic is HOT DOG.

My eldest son and I brainstormed on this one and I ended up going with the following....thanks, Bradley! 

On hot summer days, THIS particular 'hot dog' likes to to go for a relaxing time at the pool. He loves going for a dip in the water to cool down. 

First a rough sketch with pencils 

And the end result 

To see what my fellow Scribblers have come up with for this week, click HERE

Michael has opted to put the Scribble Picnic co-op on hold for the moment.  He will be back with a further announcement on August 22nd. Stay tuned...

13 comments:

  1. He is a cool hot dog.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hot dog! I hope you continue to share your art this summer on IG Serena :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rain. Yes, I do plan on still sharing via Instagram and also posting here on my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. :D great work, made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so funny! You and Brad together came up with such a cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! But wait, is he really a hot dog? Looks pretty "cool" with those sunglasses!

    Was the raft bun shaped (and ketchup/mustard colored) on purpose? Clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jolene! A hot dog cooling down for sure. :)

      Delete
  6. Serena, he is brilliantly rendered and that water soooo cool, in both senses of the word. Perfect! Love it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's definitely the coolest hot dog! And he's doing the right thing in this heat. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete