Saturday 5 April 2008

I received my Pay It Forward gift from Ro!!!

Am I lucky or what??!!! Thanks so much, Ro!!

For now, the crystal hanger is proudly displayed on the frame of my visionboard and the Herbal teas are sitting on the kitchen shelf beckoning my tastebuds. Romona has an uncanny knack for sending me just what I need. Only a week or so ago, I made a mental note to myself that I badly needed to get myself some decent sewing needles as I didn't have a good variety at all.
As you can see, with the card open, that Ro's gift provided them for me. Cool, huh?


I finished one of my 'Pay It Forward' gifts this past week and will be sending it to Anita on Monday or Tuesday. I will post a pic once she has received it.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little package!
    It's great to see this project spread, I shall stalk the postman in pursuit of my gift...Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, I love this pay it forward project you have going here!! So sorry to hear about your neighbors, we have dealt with some pretty bad kids too. They got us so frustrated we were debating whether to bring in a hit kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Serena,
    I tried to get a darker green crystal in keeping with your car, but the lighter one is pretty to.Enjoy your gifties, Ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea is always a wonderful thing. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your package arrives soon, Anita. :)

    LOL re. the 'hit' kid, Desiree. Thankfully, things seemed to have calmed down somewhat so I'm hoping that will be the end of it. :)

    I LOVE my gifties, Ro! Thank you so much ~ :)

    I totally agree, Jessica ~ :)

    ReplyDelete