Friday 20 May 2022

friday face off

Today, I'm joining in on Nicole's Friday Face Off challenge.
 
Recently I signed up to Sketchbook Revival and watched a demonstration by Tamara of Willowing. I noticed that she now has the same demonstration on her YouTube channel which you can check out HERE. I had intentions to get my own version finished today with colour but my son called in for a visit and that put paid to that plan. So I'm glad work-in-progress pics are allowed because this is all I've got for now. 


Here are a few of my older faces done back in 2016

To see the work of other Friday Face Off participants for this week, check it out HERE.

Love, Light and Peace

11 comments:

  1. Your portraits are delightful. I will certainly be watching that demo later. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene - Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh Serena. You know I have always loved your portrait art. However, these are just stunning. You have such a way of showing expression. I absolutely love the first one. Her hair is, well I just don't have words. Like I can feel the texture. Thank you for joining Friday Face Off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing Serena. I think each one is my favorite until I see the next one. I can't wait to see how you finish off the latest drawing. But a visit from a son is definitely worth putting off some coloring for. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... just wow. Your talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I hope you show the current one when it is done, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, Mum! That's great that you enjoyed the Sketchbook Revival demo! I love your current portrait and looking forward to seeing what more you do to it! I also love all your portraits you did back in 2016 too. I remember you doing them.

    Hope you have a great week ahead. Love Brad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice to see you drawing portraits again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole - Thank you! I'm glad you liked the portraits.

    Erika - Thanks for the lovely comment. Yes, family first for sure. :)

    Cheryl - Thanks so much.

    Rita - Thanks. I will definitely show the girl when finished.

    Bradley - Thanks, Brad. I'm looking forward to regular sketching again.

    Jen - Thanks. I hope to be doing a lot more.

    ReplyDelete