Friday 20 April 2007

Word by Mouth....or perhaps email ~

I was reading one of my blog subscriptions today - Case-Notes from the Artsy Asylum - and I found a link to an artist offering a free notecard by mail in return for you emailing the link to a friend....like a 'word by mouth' kinda thing. You might want to check it out for yourself at The Painting Activist. Her artwork is rich and colourful...well worth a look-see. I browsed Ashley's blog archives while I was there and found it very interesting as she touches on many topics I hold close to my heart. Needless to say, I subscribed to her blog too.

2 comments:

  1. Serena, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed my work. There are a few Australian pieces in my archives, some specifically of Brisbane. I lived there for a short while in Ashgrove. It's the second home I dream about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, Ashley. I will check out your archives in more depth as I'd love to see your work of Brisbane. Your artwork is very impressive....Serena :)

    ReplyDelete