Thursday 27 November 2008

soul coaching - day 26 - earth week

ART EVERY DAY MONTH & NABLOPOMO


i am at home, no matter where i am


SOUL COACHING - DAY 26 - EARTH


affirmation for today - I AM AT HOME, NO MATTER WHERE I AM


i read through the chapter this morning and loved it! I plan to implement some of the suggestions maybe tomorrow but today was all about michelle.

she was admitted to hospital last night and had surgery to remove her appendix earlier this evening. we will find out more as to the condition of her appendix tomorrow. would you believe they will be sending her home in the morning if everything checks out okay?! how things have changed.....back when i was a child, appendix surgery meant a two week hospital stay followed by four weeks rest at home before being allowed to return to school. knowing michelle, she will be keen to get home though so i guess it's a good thing. this has been such a tough year for michelle as she is still recovering from the car accident almost a year ago.

WOW! two more days left of my 'soul' journey. it has gone so fast and i will be kinda sad to see it come to an end but i have definitely enjoyed participating.

don't forget to leave a comment here if you are interested in winning an original piece of art by me. the draw for the winner is on the 30th - aussie time.

love, light and peace ~

17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Michelle is getting the care she needs. It's wonderful that she'll be home soon, surrounded by lots of love and care.

    Sending you warm, loving energy to assauge your worry and bolster your heart.

    hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year my son had an emergency appendectomy and they said once he peed on he could leave... it was a little shocking seeing as how it almost burst. Best of luck to Michelle in her recovery. Glad it all went well.

    I have so enjoyed coming to your blog and seeing your art and hearing your "voice" each day. Glad you participated, you are a blessing to the group!

    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sympathize with you and hope Michelle is up and about quickly.

    I've enjoyed this journey and will continue with the weeks I missed, on my own - looking at everyone's posts as I go throught it. I, too, feel sad to see this group end.

    Take care, Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much healing I wish upon Michelle, for a speedy recovery! :)

    Thank you for making me feel so welcome and at home in your cyberpalace :)It is always a treat coming here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serena,

    You continue to blow me away with the lovely mandalas. Does this one quality as a mandala even though it is not circular?

    I absolutely love it!

    Hope Michelle is fine and that your days settle down a bit.

    Please keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tender love to you and Michelle.May your sacred space help her healing.

    I have loved this journey too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear she had the surgery and it sounds like she'll be OK. Yes, things have definitely changed. When I had my laparascopy they kicked me out right after I woke up!

    I hope your cleanse went well, mine was tiring but in a good way. I am standing up for my home, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It´s gone so fast hasn´t it? It´s been lovely getting to know you. Good luck to Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your house with the heart door!! I carry my home with me like a tortoise--hehe!

    This is a day of gratitude and thankfulness and appreciation. I am thankful to have met you out in cyberspace, Serena! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the drawing. I sure hope Michelle heals fast. My DIL sis' just had her appendix removed on Tuesday.

    I have learned never to commit to a monthly challenge, cause all hell breaks loose when I do, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It amazing people don't have to stay in a hospital as long as they need to now.

    I real enjoy doing the soul coaching.
    I learn a lot and which I now can grow.

    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick healing vibes for Michelle.
    Thinking of you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This house is beautiful
    I hope michelle is ok ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope Michelle is doing well! oh how I remember those long stays in hospital.. life is now rush, rush, rush..

    I love your house - it reflects your soul xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blessings to Michelle and to the rest of the family.

    I'm sure that she will be her old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, all!

    Vicki, this wouldn't classify as a mandala because it's not in a circle, however, it was a lot of fun to draw and I implemented some of my Zentangle elements. :)

    ReplyDelete