Monday 27 October 2008

art every day month

i've decided to sign up for 'art every day month' which happens to be november. are you interested in joining too? all you need to do is commit to doing something on a creative level each and every day for the month of november and post it daily on your blog. it can be painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, cooking, decorating, writing, photography, clay, jewelry-making or anything else that falls into the creative realm. it doesn't have to be something spectacular, just share what you have done each day...big or small...or even progress pics on a larger project. just have fun! i think this will be just the motivation i need to get into the habit of daily creativity. click on the image below to learn more about the challenge. it will take you to leah's blog called - 'creative every day' . leah started this challenge six years ago.


8 comments:

  1. This looks like fun, Serena! Being so busy with the cabinets, I haven't been very creative lately. But surely I could find the time to at least take a photo every day. I will have to check it out. And I look forward to seeing pics of your daily creativity every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are going to do this, because I want to see more of your stuff.

    I might think about this, since I do art almost every day.

    I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great if you joined the challenge, Linda. :)

    Thanks, Sandy....I'm sure you could manage it as you post regularly on your blog. It would be wonderful to have you on board too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serena,
    I totally need to do this.

    I need to paint soon or I'll go crazy. Am very down on myself for lack of productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be great to have you along for the ride too, Jessica. That's the reason I signed up. I know I've painted here and there but I haven't been able to do something creative on a daily basis with so many distractions around me. Are they just excuses? By signing up, I feel it will help to get me back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serena, this sounds great. I feel very tempted ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I am "so in" on this...sound like it will be great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you join too, Luci ~ :)

    I'm glad you are signing up for it too, Margaret ~ :)

    ReplyDelete