Monday 15 October 2012

Day 15 - Daisy - Blogtoberfest

The weekend was so busy that it felt like 
we didn't have a weekend at all.

Aaron had to stay home from school today 
because of bad back pain. 
So not normal for a 13 year old so
quite a worry.
I think he will end up having to get 
the MRI scan after all.
On top of the pain in the mid region of his back, 
he also described a tingling feeling
which suggests nerves to me.

I did take things a little more easy today 
and it felt darned good.
I had a very restless night and didn't get much sleep so  
I plan on getting to bed early tonight.

My sketch today is of a daisy.

#15 of 75 pen/ink sketches

Pencil-free sketch in A6 pocket Moleskine sketchbook 
using ZIG Millennium and Micron pens.
(Reference image is credited to Stephie20 at WetCanvas)

Here's to us ALL having a nice, relaxing week 
with no drama.

~ Love, light and peace ~

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketch!! I hope Aaron is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what happens with Aaron, ok??? Sure hope it is a fleeting thing. Beautiful sketch, Serena! I am going to have to try some more drawing soon...fall is a good time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Julie....and thanks ~ xo Yes...do draw!!

      Delete
  3. wow What a great page!Sorry to hear about your son's back, hope its nothing or at the very least something manageable.Glad you got some relaxing time today! I hope I have no drama either:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fran. Aaron will be getting an X-ray tomorrow so, hopefully, it will find the problem...otherwise it will mean an MRI.

      Delete
  4. Sending lots of love and light to Aaron.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Serena:) Beautiful sketch, very detailed! Wish Aaron the best from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you know how I love your daisies!! :)

    Sorry to hear about Aaron's back bothering him. Yes, must get an MRI. He's so young to have back troubles. :(

    I hope you have been sleeping better. I am behind on reading blogs and trying to catch up. I didn't sleep all night Monday night for some reason and was dragging about on Tuesday. Sounded too familiar. ;)

    ReplyDelete