Saturday 20 October 2012

Day 20 - Buddha - Blogtoberfest

It was a scorcher today.
So hot, humid and uncomfortable!
It's still warm even now at 7:30 pm 
and I have the ceiling fans going at full blast.

Beau popped in this morning and took us 
to see his house. 
They have it set up beautifully!

I finished off the second pair of bootees 
and have started a third pair. 
I'll leave the sewing part off until I have 
four pairs done.

My sketch for today is of the big Buddha head 
which currently resides in the dining room.

#20 of 75 pen/ink sketches

Pencil-free sketch in A6 pocket Moleskine sketchbook 
using ZIG Millennium and Micron pens.

Aaron's X-ray results were clear so 
this suggests that his back pain is muscular.
The doctor recommended physiotherapy. 
However, I'm considering acupuncture as it 
worked wonders for Michelle when the 
physiotherapy didn't help at all.

I hope you're all enjoying a great start to the weekend.

~ Love, light and peace ~

8 comments:

  1. That Buddha head is such a beautiful piece and you did a great sketch of it.

    I bet you're getting excited to meet your new grand baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news re: Aaron!!!!! A happy day all around!!! I am thinking of trying accupuncture for my torn meniscus in my knee....
    Best wishes!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been humid here lately, too. Makes everything sticky and stinky. Hubby and I walked this afternoon and I definitely need a shower afterwards. In fact, just going out on the balconies to water plants makes me feel like I need to be put through the rinse cycle. Ha! Glad to hear Aaron just needs some physio. I'm sure it's something he could do at home on his own. Your Buddha drawing is lovely. Have a super Sunday. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been cooling down here as its fall, but today is quite warm. The sun is shining and its gorgeous out. I hope you have a good weekend. I like the buddha sketch very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece! I love the details in the Buddah..

    Duaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great sketch :D wonderful job with the texture of it

    acupuncture might be a good idea, cant hurt to try it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch of the Buddah. Hi Serena, hope you are doing well and glad to hear about Aaron. Your drawings are always fab!! I'll see you later, I have to go finish cooking. Take care of yourself amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let us know about Aaron and the acupuncture. Sounds like you should try that first. :)

    Love the big buddha head! Glad Beau is settled in and likes his new place. Hope you're having a nice weekend, despite the heat. :)

    ReplyDelete