Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 24 - Blogtoberfest - Ball

I had a fairly productive day.
I knitted up the third pair of white bootees and
sewed all of their seams.
I have one more pair of white bootees to knit 
and then, a pink pair.
After that, I can get back to 
weaving in the ends of the ripple blanket 
I made for my new Granddaughter. 

My sketch for today was quite 
a challenge.
A quarter of the way in, 
I was like, "Girl, what were you thinking??!!!"
It had me going all googly-eyed but 
I stayed the course and 
it seemed to work out okay in the end.

#24 of 75 pen/ink sketches

A ball of bamboo-style twine


Pencil-free sketch in A6 pocket Moleskine sketchbook 
using ZIG Millennium and Micron pens.

It was a fairly cool, pleasant day which was so nice
after the hot, humid days we had previously.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

~ Love, light and peace ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Serena. You are so good at what you do. This is so detailed. Excellent! You have been busy and that's a very good sign. Glad you are feeling better. Very nice work, thanks. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great sketch, so well done :)

    it weas actually a normal temp here today and no rain :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have had me bug-eyed!! Nice job, though.
    Won't be long now, grandma! Can we see the thing you've been knitting?
    Dark, damp, and chilly over here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great sketch! No wonder you were googly-eyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm googly-eyed just looking at it. I can't believe you sketched that! Amazing! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! :) I think it's good for the artist's soul to challenge oneself.

    ReplyDelete