Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 28 - Blogtoberfest - Aloe Vera gel

It's been a nice weekend although
I had a terrible dose of insomnia last night.
Hopefully, there won't be a repeat performance tonight.

#28 of 75 pen/ink sketches

Aloe Vera Gel which I bought today to help
with the healing of my suture/scar area.
My upper right arm is still quite sore so
I'm hoping this gel will hurry the healing process along.

Pencil-free sketch in A6 pocket Moleskine sketchbook using
Zig Millennium and Micron pens.

I'm also linking in with this week's Sunday Sketches.
Click on graphic below to join in -


I hope you're enjoying a lovely and relaxing weekend.

~ Love, light and peace ~

10 comments:

  1. I could use some of that right now, nice sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great sketch - nice pen and ink work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great sketch...I should get me some of that gel for my dry skin. Hope you sleep better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got some rest tonight! Best wishes for the new week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloe Vera gel is good for so many things. Glad you got some. Hope you get more sleep tonight. I hate when pain keeps you up and restless. Mind chatter does it to me, too, sometimes--LOL! I am so impressed with your sketches! Have a really good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal pages, the sketch is great and I so is your printing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely done sketch and words ~ feel better soon ~ sending lots of healing hugs ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sketch, love it! Hope you feel better soon.

    Loads of hugs

    Hadiyah

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely sketch! Beautiful linework and beautiful handwriting! And I hope the pain in your arm is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Serena
    Your sketches are so good would you consider sharing them on a new blog I've set up called SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS. It's for people to share their books online with one another. There's been a great response.
    Kind regards
    Lynn

    www.sketchbookfriends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete