Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day 30 - Blogtoberfest - Otter sketch

It was another nice, cool day thanks to being mostly overcast. 
Bradley and I caught the bus to the plaza for a little shopping. 
We arrived back home just before lunch and, as always, 
were given a royal welcome by Cody and Jack. 
It's so nice to be missed ~ :)

Today's sketch - an Otter!

#30 of 75 pen/ink sketches


The reference image I used is credited to William Warby at Flickr.
Thank you, William.

----------------------------------------------

I finished the pink pair of bootees early this morning and 
have started a lavender pair.
Am I on a roll or what??!!!

I hope you had a lovely day!

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with the residents, 
human and animal,
on the US east coast.

~ Love, light and peace ~

11 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! Otters are some of my favourite people.

    Hasn't the US copped it weather wise! Don't tell me climate change is a myth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! I'm a full believer that climate change DOES exist and we humans are responsible for a lot of it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Serena,

    Lovely sketch of the Otter. They are so cute.
    Wow, you have been really busy making Baby Booties! I can see you are all excited for the Baby that is soon to be born.
    Love and hugs and hope you are feeling and healing well. Aloe is the best thing for scars, burns everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma! Yes, it's been very busy around here of late. Call me crazy for taking on all these extra challenges. lol

      Delete
  3. Otters are such fun-loving creatures :) Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I've never seen an otter in the flesh but I hear they have great personalities.

      Delete
  4. You crochet like a dream, Serena! Love your cute otter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I do love to crochet and sketch ~ :)

      Delete
  5. TOO Sweet! i want to give your otter a kiss on the nose. :)

    ReplyDelete