Monday 30 November 2020

AEDM - Day 30 - Succulent

Hi everyone, 

We made it to the final day of Art Every Day Month! I'm so happy that I managed to post every day. I'd like to thank Leah for hosting this wonderful challenge for November each year. It has been so nice to be a part of this community of amazing women! I hope we will continue to catch up via each others' blogs. 

I sketched a Succulent for the final day.

First a rough pencil sketch. 

Followed by watercolours and black ink pen

The full journal page 

To see what my fellow participants did for today, click HERE.

Thanks to everyone who has visited 
and left such lovely comments on my posts. 
Each and every comment is greatly appreciated.
It has been an absolute pleasure to visit you all too. 

Where to now?

My gardenia shrub is flowering. 
So a couple of gardenia pics to end this post for November. 


Their perfume is amazing! 

Thanks again to all my fellow AEDM participants! 

Love, Light and Peace to All.

14 comments:

  1. Another beautiful painting Serena! And your gardenia is stunning.
    I've so enjoyed seeing your posts and getting to know you this past month, I've signed up to get email updates when you post :-)
    Have a great new week.
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we keep in touch online also as we move into the future. I want to see more of your drawings. I love the succulent and your gardenia is gorgeous. I have never smelled one as they aren't big up here in the north. But when I come across one, I am going to give it a whiff. It has been a nice November meeting and remeeting people. See you online in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a true artist. From sketch to paint your art is beautiful. Ohhh that Gardenia is WOW!!! We will definitely keep in touch I have your blog in my sidebar. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your succulent turned out great. I especially like the little bits of brown on the tips. You have a REAL gift, Serena and I am glad we could reconnect over AEDM this month. I have so enjoyed your sketches, your photos, including that beautiful gardenia, and your words of wisdom. This has been a really fun and enjoyable month. I sincerely hope we can stay in touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, I collect them, so was really pleased to see what a fabulous sketch you have made of one. I will hopefully keep in touch as I love your work. keep safe and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on getting all the sketches done 😀 a lot of nice work (even if I havent commented on them all, I saw them)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sketch! And it is so nice to know that as we are freezing over here you have fragrant blossoms. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serena, can you add the follow option to your blog now that they are dumping the follow by email? I'm going to start a list like you have with the blogs I follow so I hope I don't lose anybody. :)

      Delete
  8. Lol, your succulent is gorgeous and a fun thing, I once had a pot like that. :)
    Your gardenia is soo beautiful. I wish I could smell it.
    It has been nice following you for AEDM, I will miss it. :)
    Take care during the upcoming festivities, it is a new year after New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on posting every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the shading on the tin can. Congrats on completing the month. I'm definitely gonna make myself follow through with daily blogging in December. :) I can smell the gardenia from here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love love your sketches. Always amazes me how beautifully you sketch. Such an awesome talent you have Sarena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have wonderful Christmas and a healthy and peaceful New Year

    ReplyDelete